The “most forward-looking conference for leaders and leadership development professionals”.
Holocon, brought to you by Holos, brings together some of the most avant-garde leadership thinkers and leadership development practitioners to explore, discuss and experiment with how great leadership happens in organisations when everything is chaotic and complex.
Combining an inspiring mix of participative workshops, keynote speakers and professional networking, Holocon supercharges your thinking, sparks your creativity, and builds your toolkit as a leader and as a leadership development professional.
Holocon2024 will be held on March 13 & 14, 2024. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information and details.
Holocon2023 explored “Leading and Learning through Complexity and Chaos”
Holocon2023 ran in a fully digital format, on a schedule that makes learning available across global timezones.
The theme of Holocon2023 was “Leading and learning through complexity and chaos”. Speakers, facilitators and participants explored the opportunities that come from constant disruption and how we need to remain agile and focused to deliver sustained success through multiple, simultaneous disruptions and transformations.
- Hugh Montgomery, OBE – Professor of Intensive Care Medicine
- Olof Schybergson – Chief Design Officer, Accenture & Founder, Fjord
- Neil Jurd, OBE – Executive Coach, Leadership Expert & Founder Leaders Connect
- Sara Daw – CEO of The Liberti Group
- Ufuk Batur – General Manager L’Oréal Luxe Turkey
- Ravi Sahota – Managing Director, World Wide Generation
- Dipti Tait – Hypnotist & Grief Author
- Cornelia Lucey – Leadership Consultant, Chartered Psychologist, & Author
- Jasper Deprez – Co-founder & CEO, Tradler
- Danny Lee McCamlie – Managing Director, DNA Creative
- Luke Strickland – Net Zero Advisory Lead, Mott MacDonald Ltd
- Danny Morris – Partner, Global Leadership Associates (GLA)
- Bretton Putter – CEO, Hybryd.ai
- Francois Zanini – Actor, Producer, Director, SHOWZ Agency Hong Kong
- Tom Gregory – Solicitor, Anthony Collins
There were also facilitated sessions and presentations by Holos faculty from around the world including:
- Neil Crofts
- Sally Dellow
- Harry Marshall
- James Dakin
- Paul Leboffe
- Anthony Moody
- Lucy Czakan
- Julie Compton
- Russell Davis
- Rachel Neaman
- Fiona Beddoes-Jones
- Rachel Kochany
- Janet Jones
- Matt Gregory
- Angela Dellar
- Phil Lowe
- Ozge Koca
- Richard Friend
- Mark Denton
What People Have to Say About Holocon
It’s been a really positive experience. To be in the company of like-minded people has been amazing and the content was very inspiring. It gave me a lot to think about and where I am going to channel my efforts going forward. Thank you!
The collaborative nature of the conference is both energising and intellectually inspiring. I loved it!
To get such an extraordinary group of people together that all operate in the Leadership Development space is incredible. I feel like I am now part of an amazing community.
I loved that I could dip in and out of the conference based on my schedule. Being able to watch the sessions on the platform after the event was over is great. A constant source of inspiration!
I felt a real sense of community at Holocon. It was very engaging, energising and the collaborative nature is something that I have been craving.
It was a really refreshing 3 days. Thought-provoking and incredibly well organised. It’s been brilliant. Thank you!
Astounding and unbelievable! I feel privileged to have been in this space with everyone. I have a whole new community of people to support me and work with.
So many important topics were covered – topics that are critical to the way we work and the way transformation can happen.
The virtual format allowed me to connect with people from all over the world. People that I wouldn’t have otherwise been able to meet and hear talk about incredibly important, thought-provoking information.