Dubbed as the “most forward looking conference for leadership development professionals”, this year’s event explored the concept of Sustained Success and how we can develop the leadership and culture needed in a disrupted world.
If you missed the event, don’t worry. Videos of the sessions are being uploaded to our YouTube channel on a weekly basis. Head over and enjoy!
What is Sustained Success?
Sustained Success is an approach to life, business, organisations and society which systematically prepares for the future, while effectively managing the present.
For individuals it involves a degree of discipline around our health, wellbeing and personal development, and rigour in our day to day activities.
For businesses and organisations it is about creating a culture where everyone understands the context, aligns around the cause and creates the conditions for operational excellence and strategic brilliance.
For society it is about education that prepares the next generation for a future we don’t understand, while also maximising the creativity and energy of adults to reduce the challenges for the next generation to face.
During Holocon2022, speakers, facilitators and participants will explore all of these areas and how we can create sustained success in our lives, organisations and communities.
Find out more about Holocon2022 by joining our mailing list. Please find the form below.
To see some of the sessions from Holocon2021, check out our YouTube channel.
In the run up to the event, this page will be updated with new and relevant information so check back often for more updates.
- Maria Ahlström-Bondestam – Chairman of Unicef International Counsel
- Craig Fenton – Director of Strategy & Operations, Google
- Lewis Pugh – UN Patron of the Oceans
- Rhian-Marie Thomas – CEO, Green Finance Institute
- Amelia Lopez Huix – Executive DEI Lead Advisor and UN Global Compact Target Gender Equality Implementation Partner
- David Rodin – CEO, Principia
- Lee Sankey – Founder, Door (Innovation Consultancy)
- Nick Shackleton-Jones – CEO & Founder , Shackleton Consulting
- Leon Taylor – Olympic Medalist & Co-founder, Adeki Performance
- Mark Curtis – Head of Innovation and Thought Leadership, Accenture Interactive
- Tim Mart – CEO & Co-Founder, Know You More
- Roddy Millar – CEO, Ideas for Leaders
- Gabor George Burt – Founder and Director, The Slingshot Group
- Irina Fillipova – CEO, Electrada
- Christina Vestey – Founder, Seed COmmunity & She Evolves
- Muna Abbas – Country Director, Plan International Jordan
- Emma Wilson – Head of Communications, Emari
- Henry Stewart – Chief Happiness Officer, Happy Ltd.
There were also facilitated sessions from faculty from around the world:
- Rachel Kochany
- Akiko Mega
- Andy Brett
- Angela Dellar
- Mark Thompson & Phil Lowe
- Matt Gregory & Tim Farish
- Dr Fiona Beddoes-Jones
- Jon Harding
- Ozge Koca
- Susan Mannlein & Richard Friend
- Steve Hall
- Jesse Kraij
- Dr Julie Compton
- Gordon Mackenzie
- Mark Denton
And many more!
What People Said About Holocon2021
It’s been a really positive experience. To be in the company of like-minded people has been amazing and the content was very inspiring. It gave me a lot to think about and where I am going to channel my efforts going forward. Thank you!
The collaborative nature of the conference is both energising and intellectually inspiring. I loved it!
To get such an extraordinary group of people together that all operate in the Leadership Development space is incredible. I feel like I am now part of an amazing community.
I loved that I could dip in and out of the conference based on my schedule. Being able to watch the sessions on the platform after the event was over is great. A constant source of inspiration!
I felt a real sense of community at Holocon. It was very engaging, energising and the collaborative nature is something that I have been craving.
It was a really refreshing 3 days. Thought-provoking and incredibly well organised. It’s been brilliant. Thank you!
Astounding and unbelievable! I feel privileged to have been in this space with everyone. I have a whole new community of people to support me and work with.
So many important topics were covered – topics that are critical to the way we work and the way transformation can happen.
The virtual format allowed me to connect with people from all over the world. People that I wouldn’t have otherwise been able to meet and hear talk about incredibly important, thought-provoking information.