Who is Ishreen?
I inspire professional leaders to navigate complex situations with clarity and confidence. My passion is to cultivate mindsets and cultures that nurture a sense of belonging through authentic leadership.
I help guide global C-Suite and Senior Leaders to cultivate environments that embrace diverse talent by encouraging inclusion and belonging.
Drawing on 30+ years of leading transformational projects around the world, I impact leaders to create and implement inspirational transformational strategies, that engage their teams – resulting in increased psychological safety, connection and value.
I am especially interested in gender parity and diversity and inclusion work. My thought-provoking talks, individual coaching, team facilitation and networking events additionally facilitate my clients to achieve their professional and organisational goals.
- Ashridge Masters in Executive Coaching (Merit), Ashridge Business School
- MBA, Strategy and Marketing, London Business School
- BSc (Hons), Electronics Engineering (2.1), City University
- Psychometrics and Diagnostics: Hogan, Sdi, Firo B, 360 Feedback
- Lloyds of London – 1 YEAR
- Barclays – 5 YEARS
- Fidelity – 1 YEAR
- Rawlinson Hunter – 2 YEARS
- The Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera Company – 1 YEAR
- Soho Theatre – 1 YEAR
- Cambridge University Museum – 3 MONTHS
- The Grand Hotel Brighton – 5 YEARS
What clients say
Ishreen is a great listener and combined with insightful questioning engages you to think differently about your personal or business challenge. Ishreen supported my team and I to develop aspirational goals and establish a firm team commitment to achieve them.Glen Ward
National Strategy Director