Who is Firas?
Firas is passionate about change and brings a way of leading change that inspires others, increases employee adoption and reduces the impact of the change on people. An outcomes-focused change lead with over 15 years’ experience delivering on large scale and global change. Firas champions Change Leadership; develops and coaches leaders in change management best practice and how to lead through change. Firas embeds structured methodologies to enable business readiness that wins hearts and minds and achieves client vision and mission. Firas thrives in complex change challenges and in helping clients achieve improved ways of working and increased people engagement.
- HEC Paris MBA Programme – Guest lecturer and Facilitator – Jan 2019 – Present
- AstraZeneca Pharma – Nov 2018 – May 2019
- Astellas Pharma – EMEA Change Capability Lead (Consultant) – Sep 2017 – Aug 2018
- Thames Tideway Tunnel – IS Change Lead (Consultant) – Mar 2015 – Aug 2017
- BP – Global Change Capability Lead, (Consultant) – Apr 2012 – Mar 2015
- Accenture, Change Manager (2004 – 2012) – Senior Change Manager leading global change strategy and delivery across FMCG, Telecomms and Oil and Gas clients including Shell, BT, Unilever, Vodafone, Universal Music, Orange and Virgin Media.
I worked with Firas in relation to a very successful culture change programme in one of our subsidiaries, which he planned and executed. Firas quickly built trust with members of the team, both listening to them and, where needed, challenging them to change their behaviours. Promoting a culture of giving and receiving feedback was key to this. He supported the leaders in particular to take ownership of the change needed, but also engaged with all levels in the organisation to understand their issues and involve them in the change. He maintained close communications with myself and other senior managers outside the subsidiary to ensure we were aligned to the change going on. He effected a lasting change in the culture of the business and was really appreciated by the employees in the unit involved.Adam Pearson
SVP Head of Corporate Planning
Astellas Pharma Inc